If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

September 27, 2007

Socks!

Who knew? Why didn't someone tell me how fun they were? Okay, well maybe they did and I just thought to myself -- "crazy" -- 'cause who in their right mind would spend $20 and 2 weeks to make something you could buy at the store for $10...am I right?!

WRONG! Socks are addictive. And if Princess Mia's any indication, they are feel pretty awesome too. You can't imagine what a wonderment it was to get the "these are for me?" smile and "finish the second one mom...please!"

Once I reconnect with Blogger, I'll post a photo or two. I'd say they are pretty darn good for my first complete pair.

And maybe a sneak peek at a current work-in-progress for someone who's been spending a lot of time in her pjs and needs something pretty and comfy to lounge in. Don't tell her!

1 comment:

Nikki Kimboko said...

who are the socks for???who?? who??
and where are the photos of the animal hats!? :)