If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

March 13, 2008

Steven's Quilt

Finally, my poor husband will get his birthday quilt.
and only 1 year and 2 days late!
AND here it is in it's unwashed glory,
hanging from the chain link fence
behind the infant swings in the park!!!
(guess who is hangin out in the infant swings!)

YEAH!!!
For my first KING size quilt, it's not too bad. And, it's only my
second quilt of all time! I'm so very proud of it in it's asymetry :)
and now that it's washed, it looks soooooo pretty!!!
Just need to attach some sort of label with the date and a name!!!
Thank you Denise Schmidt for the inspiration of the wonky rectangles!!!
YEAH!!!

Black and White and 5 weeks time from cutting
to sewing to quilting and binding!!!

Now it's time to get working on #3!

2 comments:

rachel said...

WOW, it is absolutely a work of art! Have you started using it yet? I'll post my Aidan Afghan this weekend...

Nikki Kimboko said...

yup! went to the laundry right after and slept under it last night!!!
YEAH!!!
thank you!
I can't wait to see!!!
ps you should be photographing all the stuff you do!!
sweaters and hats and socks!!!
Let's see em!