If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

September 23, 2008

Hey Teach!

So, here's the pretty green sweater for my sister...masquerading as done in this photo. I swear she's going to have it in her hands before the end of her birthday month.

I loved this pattern and will definitely make it again. Made a few mods (extra length in front to accommodate the "girls" and just a wee bit longer overall 'cause she's tall). It doesn't seem too shapely, but I think it will be flattering. Hope it fits!

3 comments:

Nikki Kimboko said...

5 days and counting ;)

can't wait to try it on!!!
:))))
xoxoxox

Michelle A-W said...

I would love this in several colors including black in a size S/M.....Mom pay attention! This is a beauty. I better return that Old Navy sweater ASAP!

Nikki Kimboko said...

I just realized this is coordinating with the ones you are making for the baby girls!!!! Rachel, YOU ROCK!!!