If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

February 08, 2009

Hubris...

I knew that I had a lot of stuff for knitting. You know, needles and hooks, yarn and projects. Well, today I started the long road to stash-a-holic recovery...

I entered all of my needles and hooks into my Ravelry notebook. At least, the ones that aren't part of a set. There are more than 100 of them! (Plus, I've got one Denise from sz 5 to 13 and one Knitpicks set from sz 4 to 11). Woah...

I also entered every single project that is on needles (or cables)...every one I say. Including the ones that I finished in December (so I could feel better about all the hibernated projects that I haven't worked on in months or years). That number is just over 50, but almost half are done. 25 ongoing projects--that's not too awful, is it?

I'm scared to inventory the actual yarn. It's going to be ugly.

My name is Rachel and I'm a fiber-holic.

No comments: