If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

May 11, 2008

Happy MOTHER's Day!

to us!


Yesterday, I had a very good and productive morning!
I fixed my block one on the star-quilt along.

Cut my block two and began to layout my setting blocks.


and as the highlight of my day, I received a giant suitcase of fabric from
a lady I "met" on a social networking website, who was offering her stash
to any who would take it!!! I said YES!


It's so interesting to see what kinds of fabric other people buy. I like about
95% of it, and have so many ideas for it... i think there is even some fabric for
a little dress or two for the girlies!!!

Now i just have to finish the pattern for the mushroom dress so I can make one!

2 comments:

SewAmy said...

your blocks look great. love your fabric choices. can't wait to see more.

Nikki Kimboko said...

thank you amy!
:)
can't wait to do more!!!

this is really fun.