If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

May 09, 2008

Sweet Swing Smock

one down, one to go!

after deciding to make it reversible, and
trying to figure out how to get it together
without reading the instructions, I came up
with this:



while it's cute, I know it's not right.
I also made the executive decision to eliminate the
binding that the pattern called for, so, now
I need to dig out some cute little buttons for the closure!
(this will also probably go over better with the sister, who
would likely try to untie the little ties in the back of her sister's smock)


so, after doing a little online research, I
found this website instruction on making a
double sided jumper...

we shall see how the second one turns out!

Oh and, because I couldn't figure out how to enlarge
at the local deli's photocopier
without having the pattern come out on 9o different
pieces of paper, I only enlarged the pattern
200% instead of 235% and well, it's the perfect size for a little top!!!

AWESOME!

now if I could only get my "model" to stand still while I take a photo..hahaha!


No comments: