If you do what you love, the money will follow...right?

May 24, 2008

I'm back!!!

I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'll be done with my Montessori work before the end of June. Yeah me (though I've been more than somewhat a loser in taking so darn long to finish)...

So that means I'm knitting again...whoo-hoo!!! I'll post photos later, but let me tell you it's really "purty". I'm playing with Noro's new sock yarn in the brightest colorway you can imagine; coral, red, cobalt, periwinkle, aqua, yellow, magenta, lavender and some others I can't remember. In a very simple, but pretty lace. It was supposed to be a shawl, but right now I think I'm going to morph it into a shrug for Mia.

Ah, it's so nice to have my hands on yarn again!!

1 comment:

Nikki Kimboko said...

ahhhhh.....
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

welcome back sister!